LET IT BE
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
Yeah let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me
There will be no sorrow, let it be eeee
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be no sorrow, let it be
Let it be, let it be, yeah let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
I am sitting in the dark steaming bath listening to the drops echo on the granite floor and tiles. In front of me is my friend Sunny observing at me with a smile, curly waxed moustache and all. He is surrounded by light and I cannot tell what age he is, all I can tell is that it is well and truly Sunny almost as certainly as day follows night.
He wants to tell me something but I am too melancholy to notice, all I can do is stretch my right arm out in an attempt to touch him. His translucent hand covers mine over his Heart. His Dragon Heart.
‘Let it be….’ Echo the walls faintly. I understand now.
The song is a riddle and the answer is surrender. The tears stop, they are worthless now, if you have surrendered then there is nothing to fear any longer.
Now get this: She is there. Her. The Mother. Always there. Before and After. She is there in the hour of sorrow because She is Kali.
Kali saying “Let go, surrender. Look I am beheading you. This is the End”. Then you Wake to Mother surrounded by music, the Apocalypse of the Lie of Death. No.More.Sorrow!! Sound familiar?
To exist means to suffer, to surrender is release. This does not equate to non existence, how can you not exist if you have been and are?
Sunny in front of me, blue eyes laughing, sharing the secrets of the universe and my tears have all but ceased, only the slow drip of the faucet disturbs my ghost. Like a bright flash I see the Merkabah over Sun-birds water purifier, silver bullets of water collecting in the metal pot beneath. Our Tears assembling for our Souls to be purified; Our Waters to be Blessed and Returned.
This is Netzach, it is Friday the day Love Conquers Supreme.
I Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment